Georg F. W. Schaeffler Net Worth, Biography And Facts

Georg F. W. Schaeffler Net Worth:

US$11.2 billion

Georg F. W. Schaeffler Biography

Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Schaeffler (born 19 October 1964) is a German billionaire businessman, owner of 80% of the holding company INA Holding Schaeffler GmbH & Co. KG, which includes Schaeffler AG. His mother, Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler, owns the other 20%. Both inherited their fortune from Schaeffler's father, Georg Schaeffler, who died in 1996. Schaeffler is the head of the supervisory board of Schaeffler Group and a member of the supervisory board of Continental AG. As of March 2020, Schaeffler was ranked by 'Forbes' as the 96th richest person in the world, with a net worth of $11.2 billion.

How much is Georg F. W. Schaeffler worth in 2021?

According to our sources, the net worth of Georg F. W. Schaeffler for 2021 is US$11.2 billion (as of January 23rd, 2021).

Other Georg F. W. Schaeffler Facts

Georg F. W. Schaeffler Profile
Born 19 October 1964 (age 56)
Erlangen, Germany
Nationality German
Education University of St. Gallen
Duke University
Occupation Businessman
Net worth US$11.2 billion
Title Chairman, Schaeffler Group
Spouse(s) Divorced
Children 4
Parent(s) Georg and Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler